“Thank you for organising such a brilliant conference. On a personal level I found it thoroughly stimulating, and I enjoyed speaking to, and sharing experiences and ideas with, new acquaintances from a variety of schools.
“On a more “global” level I left armed with inspiring information and ideas to share with both my colleagues and my students – starting with Year 7 boys on the first day of the new term!”
OPS 2015 delegate and grammar school German teacher, North Yorkshire
Thanks to all our speakers and delegates who made OPS 2015 such an enjoyable and stimulating event.
We were delighted to have such a diverse group of teachers join us from schools up and down the country:
- 104 delegates attended across the two-day meeting. 82 joined us for OPS 2014.
- 75 per cent of the secondary school teachers attending were new to OPS.
- 42 per cent of the secondary school teachers attending represented the state sector.
- 38 independent schools were represented at OPS 2015.
- Several longstanding members of the Society were present, including one delegate who has been coming to OPS annual meetings for the past 50 years.
- Our target regions remain the North East and South West of England, and Wales: spread the word and come along next year!
Delegates get to know each other at OPS 2015
A round-up of the event from OPS President and MML Faculty Chair Professor Ian Roberts will be published online shortly, along with further information from our speakers. But for now, here’s some dates for your diaries:
The Oliver Prior Society Meeting 2016
20 and 21 March 2016
Downing College, Cambridge