OPS 2015 delegates in the Howard Theatre, Downing College
This year’s annual meeting took place in the Howard Theatre, Downing College, Cambridge on 29 and 30 March.
- 104 delegates attended across the two days. 82 joined us for OPS 2014.
- 75 per cent of the secondary school teachers attending were new to OPS.
- 42 per cent of the secondary school teachers attending represented the state sector.
- 38 independent schools were represented at OPS 2015.
- Several longstanding members of the Society were present, including one delegate who has been coming to OPS annual meetings for the past 50 years.
- Our target regions remain the North East and South West of England, and Wales.
You can read OPS President Professor Ian Roberts’s round-up article here.
Getting to know each other at OPS 2015
What our delegates say
“It’s great for me to be in the learning role for a change.”
Sixth form college teacher, South East England
“I am impressed by the ‘compactness’ of the event and by the eclectic choice of lecture topics – it cannot be improved.”
Academy teacher, South West England
“It is such a privilege to be able to learn new concepts, and to widen and enrich existing knowledge. It has been a great pleasure to talk with colleagues from other institutions and sectors.”
Sixth form college teacher, West Midlands