This year’s annual meeting took place in the Howard Theatre, Downing College, Cambridge on 20 and 21 March.
A full round-up will be published online shortly, but for now here’s the headline facts and figures:
- 120 delegates attended across the two-day meeting. 101 joined us for OPS 2015.
- 69 per cent of the secondary school teachers attending were new to OPS.
- 45 per cent of the secondary school teachers attending represented the state sector.
- 45 independent schools were represented at OPS 2016.
- Our target regions remain the North East and South West of England, and Wales.